Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Book Review: Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha

I am blown away by how much I not only liked, but loved this story! I have never read a Dystopian Erotica book before and I did not know what to expect. I am a huge fan of Erotica and especially the innocent woman introduced to a world she never could have imagined, but Dystopian books are not always my cup of tea. Kit Rocha has managed to combine the two into one of the best Erotica's I have ever read. 

Noelle has lived life in a world where she has been suffocated with the laws and wishes of everyone around her. She rebels and is punished in the worst way imaginable, she is exiled from Eden. Just when things are about to go from bad to worse, she is saved. She enters the world of the O'Kane gang and has her eyes opened to things she never new to dream about. 

The growth in Noelle is amazing. The fact that she has to learn to not enjoy something because she thinks its what she is supposed to do, but enjoy something for herself. Jas is an amazing teacher to her and an amazing protector. He truly wants only what is best for her and knows that he needs to make sure he does not suffocate her like she has been her whole life. No matter how much he wants her for his self, he knows he needs to take a step back. Their journey together is beautiful! 

Kit Rocha creates such engaging supporting characters as well and I just know that every single book in this series will be just as great as this one. I can't wait for more! 


Date published: October 12, 2012
Copy provided by Kit Rocha via NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment