Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

(ARC) REVIEW: Bared to You by Sylvia Day


Title: Bared to You (Crossfire #1)
Author: Sylvia Day
Date Published: 4/3/12
Source: ARC copy from Publisher


Synopsis:
Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness—beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart



My Rating: 5 STEAMS


  PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


My Review:
I received this (ARC) copy a month ago and if I would have paid attention to what it was, I would have read it AS SOON AS I GOT IT! 


Well, I can pretty much say if you are a fan of the Fifty Shades series, you will probably like this. 
I absolutely loved Fifty Shades and books like it, so I was thrilled to find that this one was along the same level.


Bared to you is different in the aspect that both the male and female characters are for lack of a better term, "screwed up". There is even a supporting character who has issues. I personally love books where the characters have inner demons to conquer.


This book is HOT! My goodness, there is a LOT of stuff going on. You do have D/s elements, but more in a control way then actual BDSM practices... if that makes sense. 


I hated that this book ended. I just want to read the rest of the series NOW! Looks like I will be not so patiently awaiting Deeper in You to come out in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment