Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Blog Tour: Twin Flames

 



Sons of Sin MC

MC Romance
Date Published: 02-24-2026
Publisher: Evernight Publishing



The Sons of Sin Motorcycle Club are a force to be reckoned with. Led by Saint and his twin brother, Sinner, their bond is unbreakable. They run the Cheyenne Chapter with respect and unwavering allegiance.


What starts out a lucrative deal with a rival club suddenly erupts into chaos when shots are fired, and the money mysteriously disappears. Frustration and suspicion fester because it becomes very clear that there is a traitor amongst them.


Across the street, Kira is an unwilling witness, and she knows where the money has been hidden. Terrified, she returns it, but her actions spark Saint’s mistrust, and he orders Sinn to keep a watchful eye on her.  A fragile bond begins to form, woven from threads of shared trauma. The line between loyalty and betrayal is razor thin. Can three seemingly different souls find healing from their intertwined destinies?

 



Excerpt

“Hello, there,” came a butter-smooth voice. “Haven’t seen you before.”

Kira turned. The man who talked was tall and ruggedly good looking. Not as handsome as Sinn, but she figured there weren’t too many men that could hold a candle to him. Not that she cared or anything. Why did this club have so many good-looking guys?

“And you’ll not likely to see me ever again. Can you point out where Sinn would be?”

The man narrowed his eyes as he studied her. She made sure to not blink as she stared him down, making sure not to show any weakness. Never again would she show any sign of fear or compassion to a man. Two things that had once been her downfall.

As if making up his mind, the man tilted his chin toward a door behind him. “He’s in the office with his brother.”

Cautiously, she followed him, maintaining an arm length between them. She didn’t like the clubhouse, didn’t like the feel of it. It reminded her too much of that night. Kira didn’t shy away from thinking about all the pain and suffering she had endured because it was a reminder not to trust anyone.

The man stopped in front of a door, knocked, then opened it when he was given permission. Kira stepped into the room, twisting a little to make sure her back wasn’t left vulnerable. At first glance, she saw that Sinn sat behind a desk, only…

“You’re not Sinn,” she stated.

The obvious clone raised an eyebrow. “I’m not?”

They looked the same, sounded the same, and yet the look in his eyes was completely different. Ruthlessness lay in the arctic freeze of his gaze that held a hint of ugliness. Or perhaps the menacing glare was simply disdain. He perused her up and down, turning her blood cold. If they tried to get the drop on her, she’d be more than happy to show she was no longer a damsel in distress.

Then a toilet flushed, and a moment later a door behind the clone opened. Sinn patted his hands on a paper towel when their gazes met. His dimples flashed when he smiled, obviously thinking she came to take him up on his offer.

“There you are.”

He tossed the used paper towel into the trash then opened his arms wide. “Here I am. Although I didn’t expect to see you again so soon. I was sure I was gonna have to start stalking you at work.”

“Don’t,” she said emphatically. “Or I’ll gut you like a fish.”

“Somebody sounds grumpy.” He nudged the clone. “Just like you, actually.”

“Fuck off,” Not-Sinn said, then he addressed her. “Who are you?”

“Who are you?” she countered.

Sinn laughed. “Kira, this is my brother, Saint. Saint, this is Kira.”

“Yeah,” he said dryly. “I read that on her uniform, but who is she?”

Her thought earlier that no man could hold a candle to Sinn disappeared into the ether. “Saint and Sinn?”

“Sinner, actually.” He seemed to smile a lot, if the crinkles by his eyes were any indication. “Mom was either stoned or drunk, or possibly even both, when she named us. She had a flair for the dramatic. Brother, this is the young lady I told you about from the diner.”

“Yeah, again, I got that from her uniform.” Saint studied her like she was a bug under a microscope. “Are you here to become club ass or something? You saw Sinn and thought he’d date you?”

She should’ve known that was what they were going to assume. “I’m here to return your money.” She pulled the duffel out of the shopping bag.

The humor fled Sinn as he and Saint’s gaze zeroed in on the duffel. 

 


About the Author

 


I’m passionate about weaving tales of romance and connection, inviting readers into worlds where love conquers all. Crafting heartfelt stories and steamy scenes that make the pulse race, as well as taking readers on swoon-worthy adventures. I try to weave emotions into my stories that punch you in the gut because I love stories that break your heart before putting it back together. I try to write characters who aren't cookie cutters and push myself to write complicated situations that I have no idea how to resolve, forcing me to think outside the box. I strive to create characters who are complex and full of flaws. Deep passion romance between heroes and heroines who find redemption through love.

Contact Links

Purchase Links



RABT Book Tours & PR

No comments:

Post a Comment