Self-Help / Philosophy
Date Published: May 30, 2023
Wars, famine, political corruption, economic depression, social injustice, civil unrest, all of which leads to the spiritual, personal unrest of the human soul.
And it makes us wonder... How do I, as a person, and we as human beings, work together individually yet collectively to make the world a better place for those who live here today and for those who will be born into this world tomorrow?
Aspiring author Phillip Anderson, author of The Needs of the Heart, provides deep insight into the human emotional spectrum as well as giving deep introspective insight into the emotions and principles he believes people of all races, religions, ethnicities, and demographic backgrounds need to not only make themselves better people, but the world a better place.
I am not
prone to dismiss logic, reason, strategy, or any other analytical processes of
the left hemisphere of the human brain. However, I am a man who believes that
there is more to life than just having one outlook. I am of the belief that
emotions are just as powerful and just as necessary as logic, reason, and all
the other rational approaches to life. I believe that what makes life grand is
the emotional factor that comes with it. I would rather feel, experience, live
in the moment, and have a genuine connection to that which I feel than to just
view it from an analytical point of view. The best part of being human is that
we have both options. We have the ability to live in the moment and connect on
a deep level to the people, things, and experiences we encounter in our life.
We can also cognitively approach something from afar while at the same time
determining whether or not to attach ourselves to it. My main emphasis is the
emotional connection we have to people. From our emotions comes the connections
we forge, and from those connections come beautiful things. The human heart is
one of the greatest things ever gifted to humanity; in our limited time on this
earth (this physical realm), we can live and remember how we lived before we
die.

Thank you for hosting!
ReplyDelete